- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup cubed pancetta
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup chopped white onions
- 1/4 cup white raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- In a small sauté pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat, then add the pancetta and sauté for 4–5 minutes, until lightly browned. Drain the pancetta on a paper towel.
- In a small bowl, place the mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar, and mix thoroughly. Refrigerate, covered with plastic wrap, until cold.
- Rinse the broccoli in a strainer, then place in a serving bowl, along with the onions, raisins, and walnuts, and toss. Add the dressing and toss lightly. Garnish with the pancetta and serve immediately.